Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We are finally parents!

Brigit is having some trouble posting so here is my first!
I'm hoping Brigit can resume as she does a heck of a lot better job than me.
Anyway, Katy, Brigit, and Marianne (THANKS Marianne....you are the BEST and we are forever grateful) are doing great. They are all a little tired...o.k. VERY tired but they are hangin' in there. Here are some pictures of Mom and Katy meeting, the bus ride back to the hotel, and beautiful little Katy sleeping. They will be back in 9 days! I can't wait!
Brigit and Katy finally meet!


This is one happy and proud Mom!

Katy's first bus ride? back to the hotel.



A little tear....

turns into screams! I hope this doesn't last too long!

First night - tired little baby.
Katy slept for 11 hours. Brigit actually had to wake her up!
I hope this does last!!!

Night 2 - her normal sleeping position!
How cute is this!

I'll keep the pictures coming as Brigit sends them to me.









2 comments:

Kylie's momma said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Brigit! Katie is a cutie patootie! But we already knew she would be being a Guixi sweetie and all! Great pix!
Susan in MT.
Momma to another Guixi sweetie!

dreamer said...

Brigit,

I had to wait to get home to read and see the pictures, even the online album you sent, man was I bummed to have to wait... damn the work internet blockages.

The pictures, the moments, very beautiful, heartwarming and I'm thankful to be following along with you.

On a much lighter note... looks like you a future bed hogger of america on your hands...