Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's 10 p.m. China Time and Katy is still awake!

Here's an email that Brigit sent a little after 10 p.m. China time.
China is 12 hours ahead of us. Maybe Katy is gearing up for the time difference??
Lord I hope so!
I was busy having the car seats put in today and moving furniture out of Nana Shea's (Katy's Great Grandmother) condo today, resulting in the late post.
Brigit had sent a couple of real good pictures of her and Katy but Mom is holding documents that have our address on them and I don't want to post them for obvious reasons. Hopefully I will have some more tomorrow.


We are finally in Guangzhou. We landed at 11:30 am, came to the White Swan hotel and got our room. We had room service as we were all to tired to go out. Then Katy and I took a nap.
We walked around the hotel today. It is beautiful. It is right on the Pearl River. They light the whole river up at night with Neon lights. I am going to try to get it on video.

Tomorrow, we are going to a Temple where the babies will be blessed by the Monks. They will bless them so they will have a beautiful life, happiness and wealth. (Let's hope that part works)

Then we go to a Jade factory. After that we are going to have the "red couch" photo. That is where they have all the babies line up on the couch in the lobby and take a picture. That should be a lot of fun.

Katy has a cold, and I think she is getting me back for all the cold medicine we gave her today. She is wide awake and ready to go. I had to bring her down here with me. I keep looking at her and she keeps giving me a toothy grin. (little rascal).







Thanks everyone for checking out our blog.
Only 5 more days till Mom and Katy are home!
I want to thank all my friends for all the wonderful meals while Brigit has been gone.
I've only called Jimmy's Pizza twice! Amazing.
I am incredibly lucky to have such good people in my life.
Also a VERY SPECIAL THANKS to Uncle Dave, Aunt Cori, and cousins Katelyn and Lilly for the Sit and Step. It is built and ready for Katy to enjoy.
And once again to Aunt Marianne....THANK YOU! You are THE BEST!






No comments: