Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another Mystery Gift



Here is another gift that we received with no name. This is so great. I have been looking for one of these. It is a baby seat for the grocery cart, and highchair when you are out. It straps in baby and also keeps them away from the germs on the cart and Restaurant highchair.

This came in the mail, again with no sender, except for the company. Am I ordering things in my sleep?

Whoever sent this wonderful gift, thank you so much. We appreciate your kindness. Just please let us know who it is so we can thank you in person.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Ok..can your mystery gift person start sending me gifts also. Love the cover for high chair and shopping carts..Gotta get me one of those...unless the mystery person wants to send me one!! haha

Colleen said...

Hee-hee....ordering things in your sleep. That is a really nice gift. I have one that was a hand me down that I love!!!