Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Brigit has been emailing me daily so I'm going to post her messages.
Here are a few more pictures of Katy!

We were quite busy today. We went to Walmart, had KFC chicken, dropped our laundry off, and got fitted for authentic Chinese dresses.

Katy is sleeping now and she is a very heavy sleeper. She also goes right to bed. She starts getting tired at 7:00 pm, and then is asleep by 7:30 pm. Let's hope she keeps that up when we are home.

It has been raining for the past two days, but also has been very humid. We leave for Ghauzhou on Saturday, I think. I have to check my itinerary. Tomorrow we are going to the countryside. We will be visiting a village similar to the ones the babies might have come from. Should be interesting. I am trying to take video. I will take some tomorrow.

These pictures are of Katy sitting up by herself, waiting for me to get her ready for bed. I clean her up, change her diaper and put her PJ's on right before dinner at 6:00. That way she is all ready when she falls asleep.

She is too cute for words. She had us cracking up today with some of her noises. I also got some laughs when i was doing raspberry's on her tummy. She loved it.

More tomorrow.








3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Congrats Brigit and Davie! I am so happy for you! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Can't wait to meet her!

dreamer said...

A-Dor-a-ble!!!! Very much so I have to add.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable. I am so happy for you all! I can't wait to meet her. I hope you have a safe journey home.
-Mandy