Monday, July 02, 2007

Three More Days......




The Countdown has begun. I will be leaving in less than 3 days. I am almost packed. Actually, I have packed, unpacked, packed again. I think i may have to do this one more time. Everytime I do that, I take out more stuff.




I have everything I need for Katy. Now the question is how do I bring my stuff. Thank God for the Space Saver bags. I have used two of them and you can fit alot into them. Then just suck the air out.





I still have a very long To Do list, but I am going to finish it tomorrow. Then I can enjoy the 4th of July and relax.





I also received Katy's finding ad. Whenever they find a child, the SWI will take out an ad in the newspaper to see if anyone will claim them. There is a soomeone in China that searches the archives and will send pictures of the ad to you. It actually looks really good. There is a picture of Katy at about 2 weeks old. This is another thing I am going to put away for her. She will be able to look at this when she is alot older.





OK, I have to go. I have to pack again.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Yup - I did the unpacking thing today.....I think I am good finally. Well - everything is not IN the suitcases. I still think we have too much...but whatever at this point. If the suitcases close...I'm good. Love those space saver bags. Will never travel without them again.

See you Thurs!! (eeeekkk!!!)

Tell Dave thanks for commenting. He's a sweetheart.

RedShamrock said...

From one Guixi family to another, safe travels and enjoy!

Marian, mom to DD Gracie

Anonymous said...

Dave and Bridget,Good wishes and prayers to you on your trip. We will be following along from home. We can't wait to see you with Katherine in your arms.