Wednesday, July 18, 2007

31 Hours and Counting!

Well, my last parentless day is here!
I'm kinda freaking out a little bit but also very excited.
Brigit, Katy, and Marianne should be landing tomorrow night around 10.
One last night of sleep for this old man!

The girls have been extremely busy over the last few days so unfortunately Brigit hasn't been able to send any pictures. I'm not sure if she will be able to before she gets home but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully she will have time to resume her role as Blogger this weekend. I'm a two finger typer!

Brigit and I want to thank everyone for continuously checking out Katy's blog.
We are so lucky to have such good friends.

So long for now and wish me luck....I'm gonna need it!

1 comment:

dreamer said...

you guys are going to do fantastic. Best wishes for a speedy trip back home to you.