Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Katy's first post!


Hello.....
A BIG Thanks to Hannah and Emily for the beautiful Welcome Home sign seen above.

I also want to thank all of my Mom's friends for the huge Welcome Home banner that was on the garage when I got home.

Today Mom and Dad took me shopping to Babies R Us and BJ's. I slept most of the time but they stocked up on all kinds of stuff for me. Then we went to lunch at Chilli's and I ate a little bit of french fry....it was good!


Thank You Kristen, Beth, Joann, Judy, Darlene, Jill, Jeanie, and Hope.What's on the menu?
I guess I'll settle for old faithful.

Me and my Mom.

Me and my Dad.


Thanks everyone for all the beautiful gifts you have given me over the last few days.
I love them all and am very lucky.....as are my Mom and Dad.
Love, Katy
Bye!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a little ham she is! I can't wait to meet her!
Love
Alyssa

Colleen said...

Hello to Katy! We miss her already. Hope all is well.

dreamer said...

gosh it's been wonderful seeing everything going so well for the THREEEEEEE of you. congrats.

Shirley said...

She is just so beautiful. Getting more cuter by the day. I hope all is well and you are enjoying her as much as we are enjoying Olivia.