Thursday, March 22, 2007

This Says It All



This seems to be my motto for the last 17 Months. As i get closer to our referral date, I look back at the last couple of years and can't believe how slow it seems to have passed.

Every month that the referrals were issued I knew we were getting one step closer but it still seemed so far away. Now, we are weeks away from looking at our daughter's face for the first time and can't believe how quick it is coming. I feel like I have a million things that should be done, but I can't bring myself to do them yet. I want to see her picture and then it will be real.

So, from the time we receive our referral to the time I board the plane for China, I am going to be a woman on a mission. I have my lists ready, I have my ideas in my head.

I am just Waiting, Hoping and Dreaming, and definitely won't have to Repeat.

Look for coming attractions of Katherine Linda's beautiful face. It should be anywhere from April 2nd to April 12th.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

I'm right with you girl. The time for me is going too slow these days. Yes, I'm very impatient. I'm sure you know the feeling.
Take care ;-)

Unknown said...

This is an awesome post..We are so close to a LID we can taste it..We cant wait to have posts like this!

Samantha said...

We are soooooo close!

Shirley said...

Referrals are coming..Did you read the rumors..They are being mailed out!!! YEEHAH!!!

Shirley said...

HOld on tight..our babies are coming in a few days..YEE HAH!!!