Saturday, March 31, 2007

Rumor Has It....

I thought i would fill you in on the latest rumors. I have heard that Referrals have been mailed, and are somewhere in the US.


This could mean we could get our call as early as Monday or Tuesday!!!!


The funny thing is, next week will be two years exactly that we received our packet in the mail from Wide Horizons. We started this wonderful journey on April 5th, 2005. Now we are going to see our beautiful baby's face possibly on April 5th, 2007. WOW.


I am going to be a Mom. I can't believe it.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

AMEN TO THAT!! I am on pins and needles this weekend. I can't eat!!
Our babies are coming!! YEE HAH!!

kitchu said...

SO happy for you! I found your blog through Lisa, and I'm glad I'm just in time to watch your life change forever!!

Samantha said...

I am so excited for all of us! I pray it is today! I can't wait to her the details on all of our girls!

Colleen said...

Can't even believe this is all about to happen!!! Yipppeeee!!!!