Sunday, February 04, 2007

The Shopping Has Started


Today was a really fun Sunday. I met up with three other October Mommy's at the Holyoke Mall for some shopping therapy and lunch.
I think they have created a monster. I attempted to buy out the whole mall. The picture is my loot from today. As you can see, it is a lot. And this isn't even showing the layer of clothes underneath.
It was fun, because we bought alot of the same clothes so we can dress our girls up in matching outfits in China.
Thanks Girls for such a fun afternoon. I hope it is the first of many.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I had a blast also and spent a fortune! Dear hubby isn't so happy about it! He will love to see his well dressed daughter though! We will definitely have to do it again! You did well it really looks like alot! We brought you on board the shopping train!

Colleen said...

What a FUN time. I think I had the most fun watching you go crazy since this was the first time you've gotten clothing for your sweet baby! Really really had fun being with you guys. Love the outfits. That peach one is do die for!! :)

kitchu said...

That looks like a lot of cute stuff for a new little girl! It won't be long now... : o )
Kris

Unknown said...

Once we have a LID, we will begin shopping. it sounds like you had a great time!

Samantha said...

Brigit we are NEXT !