Thursday, February 01, 2007

Referrals Have been Posted through October 13th


We have got the word. Referrals have been given out through October 13, 2005.

I got an exciting call today from my social worker, because she wanted to let me know, we were next on the Wide Horizons list to receive our referral. Can you believe it!!! It seems surreal. I still cannot believe it. We are next.

I have had a goofy smile on my face all day. So we are extremely close. I am still thinking we will get our referral at the end of March, but best case scenario is the END OF FEBRUARY.

I think this is going to be the longest month of my life.

(This picture was borrowed from my friend's blog. I think it is so cute.)

3 comments:

dreamer said...

It may feel like this could be the longest month of your life... but the roller coaster ride has just started... hang on. Was thinking of you today when I heard about referrals. So the question is, do we catch up before or after you meet your wonderful child?! LOL

Lisa

Colleen said...

Oh lord...yes this is going to be the longest month of our lives!!! I am so ready to see my girls face!!!

See you Sunday! Put your shopping shoes on and get those credit cards ready!

Unknown said...

The month before isn't so bad. It's those last 3-4 days that will kill you. I hope you make it in the next batch!