Wednesday, January 10, 2007

We've been shopping again.


We have had a refrigerator down in our basement for about 5 years, since we bought a new one. The night before Dave's big birthday party, he decided to defrost the freezer downstairs.

Very important tip: Do not defrost your freezer with a sharp object. He was chipping away at the ice and put a hole in the freezer.

Actually that is good news for me, because i got my new refrigerator. I found the best deal at Sears and bought a bottom freezer refrigerator.

Let me tell you, I love this appliance. It is big, roomy, and i love having the refrigerator at eye level. I highly recommend this to everyone. (OK, I know it is sad that I am now getting excited about appliances. When did this happen)

I thought i would share some pictures of my new favorite thing.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

VERY NICE!! You will need all that room for baby things! :)