Thursday, January 25, 2007

More things to cross off the baby checklist

I have been slowly checking off things from my to do list for the adoption. I so far have quite a bit done.


Get fingerprints redone - Check

Re file with CIS for the I600 A - Check

Finish Baby Registry - Check

Refinance our mortgage - Check

Get shots for trip - Check (ouch)

Buy new mommy mobile - Check


Here is a picture of the new vehicles. I say vehicles, because D had to buy one too. I am in love with the truck. I don't think i have ever had such a nice vehicle in my life. It has everything. My favorite options are: the heated seats, the sun roof, the 4 wheel drive, the navigation system and the automatic car starter. Those are just a few of the new bells and whistles. You can see a peek at D's new truck behind mine.

Now I just have to figure out how to pay for them. (just kidding. The plan is in place)


We are getting closer. Rumors look good for this month. I don't want to jinx it, so i am not going to mention my prediction for referrals this month. Let's just say we may possibly be seeing the Easter Bunny in China this year. (Note the keyword, POSSIBLY)
Keep those fingers and toes crossed. More later.

1 comment:

dreamer said...

very cool list completed! Too funny that you BOTH got cars...

Looking forward to seeing your baby one day... hoping we meet before then though.

Lisa