Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tracking Number #831973800790

I would like to give a small piece of advice; if you are waiting on a package that you know in your head is supposed to take 20 days, yet you have the tracking number don't obessively check Fed Ex every hour. The information will not change. Sort of like "A Watched Pot Never Boils"

When I sent my documents to the China Consulate in New York to be certified, I had to send them with a self addressed Fed Ex Shipping Label. I decided to make a copy of it. Now I have found myself obsessivly checking Fed Ex's tracking website at least six times a day. I have had to leave the paperwork at my office so I won't keep checking it at home. I have checked it twice today, and it still has not shipped. Mind you it is NOT supposed to ship until at least next week.

I will post as soon as I get the packet. Or as soon as Fed Ex has it on their tracking website. Whichever comes first.

No comments: